Used Machine Inventory
- Articulated Trucks (47)
- Asphalt Pavers (4)
- Backhoe Loaders (16)
- Motor Graders (12)
- Multi Terrain Loaders (25)
- On Highway Trucks (5)
- Skid Steer Loaders (30)
- Track Excavators (116)
- Track Loaders (3)
- Track Type Tractors (116)
- Vibratory Double Drum Asphalt (14)
- Vibratory Single Drum Pad (3)
- Vibratory Single Drum Smooth (3)
- Wheel Loaders (93)
Request Trade-In Value Estimate
Top 10 Reasons why you should buy your next Used Machine from Patten:
- Save money. Used machines offer a cost-effective alternative to purchasing new Caterpillar® equipment.
- Maximize uptime. Support after the sale is what keeps you working in the field. Patten's service and support along with our vast parts network keeps you running. Our used equipment customers receive the same after-sale service and support as new Cat equipment purchases.
- Save time. Our expert staff will search for used machines and complementary work tools for you so you can keep working on the jobs that matter most.
- Exceed specifications. Every machine is put through a multi-point inspection to determine functionality. You can rest assured that you are buying premium used equipment.
- Have your pick. Patten Cat offers a full line of Cat and non-Cat used machinery from small skid steer loaders and mini hydraulic excavators to large dozers, trucks, excavators, track loaders, wheel loaders, and more.
- Put your machine to work. Patten offers a wide-variety of new and used Cat and non-Cat work tools for job versatility.
- Find us anywhere. With five locations in the Chicagoland area, we are always nearby. Find us in Elmhurst, Joliet, Oglesby, and Rockford, Illinois as well as Hammond, Indiana.
- Warranty options. While not every pre-owned machine comes with a warranty, we offer a full line of customizable warranty and maintenance plans to suit your needs.
- Plan for the future. Caterpillar used equipment holds resale value better than competitive used equipment.
- Be a second owner. Patten's full service shop maintains our vast fleet of rental machines to ensure quality, and one-owner machines are available for your used equipment needs.
Used Equipment Staff
Terry NorthTractor Used Equipment Manager
Mike GarrardTractor Used Equipment Sales Representative
Bill BobrowskyTractor Used Equipment Inspector