Patten A+ Certified Machines
Patten A+ Certified Used machines are high-quality machines that have been inspected and serviced to strict Caterpillar standards. Every used machine that achieves ‘certified’ status has undergone a rigorous 140 point inspection and is serviced using genuine Cat parts, fluids and filters.
Certified Used Machines
There is currently no equipment for this category online. Please contact us for more information.
A Certified unit will consist of the following:
- Machine will have reasonably low hours
- Machine will be sold with a minimum of a Six month/1000 Power train warranty, or any remaining warranty will be passed along.
- Good visual appearance
- More than 50% remaining life on undercarriage or tires
- Machine will have been serviced to its nearest interval.
- Machine will be inspected (TA1 if required), and any issues will be addressed at that time.
- Machines will be sold with a 6 month 500 hour CSA
- “Good” defined as replacement not required. Operating conditions and visual appearance is consistent with overall age/hours of machine