Cat Certified Used Machines. Buy the Best Used Machine For Your Dollar
Bringing a lightly used machine up to the standards of a Cat Certified Used machine ensures you get maximum value. To help your dollar go further, the process starts with a thorough inspection.
The Cat Certified Used Standard:
- Caterpillar Warranty with a minimum of 12 months or 1,000 hours
- Sourced primarily from Patten Rental's fleet with a full service history
- Most recent maintenance completed
- Operating and Maintenance manuals included
- Equipment Management (EM) Solutions available
What It Takes To Earn Cat Certified Used Status
To bring a machine up to our high standards, Cat dealers and their service technicians perform a rigorous, head-to-toe inspection of every eligible machine.
Our Equipment Protection Plan Guards Your Investment
Day in and day out, you count on Cat® machines to get the job done. And it’s smart to have a dependable protection plan that’s just as long lasting. With a Caterpillar warranty protecting each Cat Certified Used machine, you’ll get the most out of your equipment, avoiding the costs of unexpected repairs.