Cat® Hydraulic Repair Shop: Save money by preventing unnecessary leaks
At Patten Cat we urge you to protect your equipment from hydraulic leaks, which can be a costly expense for you and your business. A single drop per second can cost you over $2,000 a year in hydraulic fluid. A small stream can cost you more than $13,000 a year. This does not take into consideration that other repairs may result from dirt and debris entering the system.
Investigate all hydraulic leaks as quickly as you locate them, and then have them repaired by a qualified Patten Cat service technician at our Cat® Hydraulic Repair Shop.
Patten Hydraulic Shop offers the knowledge and resources for such repairs with amenities such as:
- Two shifts of hydraulic repair shop specialists to minimize your downtime
- Disassembly and assembly benches
- Welding experts to accurately correct worn pin bosses and reconditioning components to like-new specifications
- Honing machines to handle bores from 1.5 inch to 24 inches in diameter
- Field service trucks equipped to handle most on-site repairs
- Pick-up and delivery services available
- Post fabrication testing
- Six-month parts and labor warranty standard on all hydraulic repairs
Our specialized hydraulic shops offer:
- Hose fabrication
- Cat and non-Cat cylinder repairs, design, and fabrication
- Full production hone up to 24 inches
- Oversized cylinders – any length or diameter
- Rod re-chroming/valve spools
- Re-groove pulleys
- Metal spray shafts
- Line boring
- Rod straightening
For more information contact a Patten Cat representative today.
View Patten Cat's Custom Hydraulics Service Options