Efficient Solutions for Governmental and Non-Profit Organizations
There’s a certain level of confidence that comes with partnering with a comprehensive back up power solutions and service provider backed by a worldwide leader in the industry. As the authorized Cat® dealership for the region, Patten Power Systems works with countless governmental organizations and not-for-profits to help increase efficiency and boost productivity over the long haul.
From contract purchasing solutions and extended service contracts (ESC) to Cat diesel generators, generator sets and switchgears, we’ll help ensure you have all the support you need to succeed.
Cat® Alternative Energy Generator Sets
No matter the size and scope of your operation or complexity of the environment, Cat diesel and natural gas generator sets are equal to the challenges of your emergency and standby needs. Our knowledgeable team will provide expert insight and advice, and help you examine your power system requirements. As part of the National Joint Powers Alliance, Patten Power Systems offers NJPA members a free four-year extended service contract with the purchase of a natural gas or Cat diesel generator.
The NJPA Contract for Governmental and Not-For-Profit Organizational Efficiency
In an age where businesses everywhere are focused on running lean, the NJPA contract #080613-CAT is a valuable asset for non-profits and governmental organizations. By having a direct link between the NJPA and Caterpillar®, you’ll benefit from:
- A simplified buying process
- Protection against low-bid scenarios
- The best prices on premium quality equipment
- A partnership with Patten Power Systems, your local authorized dealer
The NJPA is a preferred procurement method of generator sets, switchgear and UPS/ATS that’s endorsed by national associations for governmental organizations, state procurement officials and fleet administrators. Applicable agencies can join for free via a simple membership registration process.
Cat Extended Service Contract Promotion
Patten Power Systems is focused on saving your organization’s time and money through the value and protection of an extended service contract. When you purchase a 600kW and below Cat diesel generator or a 300 kW and below Olympian gas standby generator, we’ll throw in a platinum extended service contract for free. You get:
- 4 years of continuous coverage for your Olympian Gas Standby Generator or Cat Diesel Generator
- No additional charges and zero deductibles on generator set replacements and repairs
- No 500-hour maximums to maintain standby generator status
- Cat Platinum Plus Coverage for Cat diesel generators
- Opportunity to extend the service contract up to 10 years (additional charge applies)
Contact Patten Power Systems for More Information on Cooperative Purchasing Contract #080613-CAT
When you’re looking for top-quality construction equipment, maintenance and repair, parts, rentals and more, Patten Power Systems is your go-to source. We partner with everyone from do-it-yourselfers and general contractors to governmental organizations and not-for-profits to provide cost-effective solutions that make progress possible. You’ll receive exceptional value in contract purchasing solutions and extended service contracts, as well as:
- World-class product support
- Unmatched customer service
- Certified equipment training
- Highly trained service technicians
- Complete life cycle equipment consulting
- Superior quality and selection
We pride ourselves on providing all of the products and solutions your business can rely on. Contact us by phone or fill out our quick online information request form. Visit the Patten Power Systems location in your area today!
- NJPA For Backup Power Solutions Overview
- NJPA Contract #080613-CAT for Generator Sets, Switchgear, UPS & ATS
- NJPA Extended Service Contract for Diesel or Olympian Gas Standby Generators
Request More Information
Submit the form below to request more information about Cooperative Purchasing from your Patten Power Systems sales engineer.