Let us protect your data. All day. Every day.
When it comes to protecting data you need around-the-clock, reliable, and continuous standby power. No matter the type of data – healthcare services data, banking data, order processing data, etc. – we know that keeping this data safe, accessible and private is essential to your customers’ businesses, and any interruptions to the power supply to the systems that manage and store that data can be devastating.
Powered by Cat® engines, Patten generator sets feature:
- Ratings from 13kW to 17,460kW
- Wide range of factory-designed options
- Easy to specify, permit, install and test
- World-class fuel efficiency and low life-cycle costs
- Excellent transient response and steady state performance
- Single source and turnkey support from the Patten Cat network
Integrated Systems to keep you up and running.
Let Patten Cat assist you with a customized, integrated system that meets your specific power needs. Our most popular solution includes Cat generator sets, integrated with Cat uninterruptible power supply (UPS) systems, automatic transfer switches (ATS) and switchgear. This continuous flow of quality, reliable power allows you to focus on keeping your customers satisfied, not worrying about your data.
All of our Cat generators meet current EU and U.S. EPA emission standards. Plus, they are some of the most efficient generators in the industry.
Efficient, reliable, supported by Patten.
When you work with Patten, you are getting a single source provider for your data center’s power generation needs. Because we have world-class product support on the backend, you’ll experience what our customers already have:
- Integrated Power Systems for Data Centers
- One Partner for Complete Electric Power Systems Management Solutions
- Seconds Can Cost Millions: Caterpillar Switchgear Information
- Customer Story: I0 Data Centers
- Customer Story: SAS
- Customer Story: Scott Data Center
- Cat Medium Voltage Switchgear and ATS Brochure
- CT30 Automatic Transfer Switch (ATS) Brochure
- Cat Extended Service Coverage for Caterpillar Generators
Contact Patten Power Systems today, and discover Cat generator sets for continuous, standby and temporary power, integrated with Cat uninterruptible power supply (UPS) systems, automatic transfer switches (ATS) and switchgear tailored to fit your needs by the Patten Power Systems team — experts in customization.