As your challenges get bigger, so does our variety of equipment
Fully equipped to conquer the most difficult projects you encounter and yet humble enough to let you be the boss, our product line includes everything from Wheel Loaders to Excavators and can meet all the challenges of the quarry, aggregates and cement industry.
Our solutions improve your bottom line
Tough applications require tough machines. You can’t afford unscheduled downtime. You need products that maximize your uptime and productivity. Let us offer you a product line that provides solutions to your business needs, no matter what application you are in.
- Stripping: A few years back, this luxury was unheard of. Ripping with Hydraulic Excavators, Track Type Tractors and other machinery has been newly improved with hydraulic strength, machine weight and horsepower.
- Drilling, Blasting, Ripping: Your profitability depends largely on good blasting. Drilling and blasting are the first unit operations performed in most quarry and aggregate operations and use the equipment that is guaranteed to get the job done.
- Hauling: Haul trucks perform the heavy lifting in quarry operations. Getting the right trucks and using them in the most productive manner is the key to improving your bottom line.
- Loading: Aggregate processing begins with the excavation and loading of material. Accomplishing this phase effectively will improve your conveying, crushing and screening efficiencies.
- Load Out: Keeping your customers satisfied at load out requires a process that will fill their trucks or other vehicles to the exact weight quickly and accurately every time.
- Safety Tips for Quarry and Aggregate Workers
- Squeeze every last ounce of work out of your Wheel Loader
Do more jobs with less equipment when you use our Cat® Work Tools to expand the capabilities of your fleet. From buckets to hammers, Caterpillar has a work tool to meet all the challenges of the quarry and aggregates industry.