Let us help you maximize your tax dollars.
As part of a governmental agency, we recognize that you have a unique set of requirements to work with when you purchase machines that many other businesses may not deal with. We also know that governmental agencies everywhere are being squeezed by falling revenues and tight budgets, yet being asked to do more with less. Let Patten Cat help you do three things guaranteed to ease your burdens:
- Maintain productivity. If your tools are more capable, it’ll be easier to get the job done—and get it done right. Our superior Cat® machinery will help bolster your crew’s productivity.
- Get the most value for your money. We understand that your budgets are tight, which is why we offer aggressively competitive prices. You can’t spend your money on Cat machinery any better.
- Minimize unexpected repairs and downtime. Our high-quality machines are constructed with integrity, so you won’t have to worry about them breaking down. Stronger equipment ensures that jobs get finished faster.
Plus, we know that Life Cycle Costing adds a new dimension to purchasing heavy equipment for governmental use. That’s why before purchasing any piece of heavy equipment from Patten Cat, you will know the expected:
- Purchase price
- Scheduled maintenance cost
- Repair cost
- Repurchase value
Programs to help you achieve your business goals
With the largest selection of governmental products in the industry, Patten Cat makes it easy for governmental purchasers to save time and money.
For example, Caterpillar®’s GovBidSpec.com is a single source for information for the North American governmental buying process for Cat equipment.
You can learn about all of our machines – from loaders to compactors to dozers to excavators and everything in between. See which ones will be the most effective allocation of taxpayer resources.
Looking to customize those machines for specific jobs? Browse our comprehensive attachments section to see which augers, compactors, buckets or saws are right for you.
We understand that deciding on procuring equipment and power systems isn’t always the easiest thing to do, which is why we have posted an array of resources aimed to help enhance your decision-making processes.
Whether you want to learn more about life cycle costing, build your RFP online, learn about cooperative purchasing or find details about state-specific regulations, Patten Cat has you covered.
Our equipment is truly second-to-none, but you don’t have to take our word for it. Why not hear what our clients have to say?
- Click here to read about how a Washington-based superintendent was able to write specs and put a machine out to bid —a process that usually takes six weeks — in just six days by purchasing an existing contract.
- Click here to read about how a Georgia-based general manager was more than happy to purchase backhoe loaders from us — he understood Caterpillar’s commitment to delivering superior customer service.
- Click here to read about how a Florida-based operations manager saved $200,000 annually thanks to choosing Cat products and service.
In addition to quality machines and customer service, Patten Cat also offers the best dealer support and an array of excellent financing options to meet your needs.
We’re confident that you’ll find a machine or equipment that meets your precise needs and helps you complete jobs with the standards you refuse to compromise. You can also read about Caterpillar’s commitment to safety, as well as the differentiating factors that put Patten Cat in a class of our own.
Asphalt cutters and augers. Blades and buckets. Forks and grapples. Rakes and rippers. What do they all have in common? They're Cat work tools designed to enhance the productivity and utility of our machines. Consider using these Cat work tools to help you meet the demands of your industry. With Cat work tools, you can make one machine work in multiple applications, just like you do.