Cat® Forestry Products: Increase profits, cut costs
Patten Cat is focused on helping loggers increase profits by cutting the cost of timber harvesting with our powerful, productive machines and responsive on-site maintenance and repairs. Cat® forestry products can be used for a wide variety of applications including:
- Road Building: Gives you the ability to construct access and hauling roads into forestry work areas
- Harvesting: Increases your productivity in thinning or final felling applications and everything in between
- Wood Extraction: Helps you deliver logs to processing areas, log landing and to the roadside as quickly and efficiently as possible
- Processing / Loading: Meets your processing and loading needs through forest machines, shovel loggers and knuckleboom loaders
- Millyard: Works tough in high demand applications like unloading trucks, sorting, decking, feeding a mill or even general clean up
- Reforestation: Assists you when prepping the land, controlling soil erosion, fertilizing and scarifying the land or making the soil suitable for seed beds
We have a solution for your every need
From road building to site prep, harvesting to processing and more, we have durable machines fit for any job you encounter. Plus, with the combined use of our versatile work tools, your operation will become much more efficient.
We also offer flexible financing options and extended coverage packages, fleet management systems, and accommodating rent, lease, and purchase options that help you control expenses and increase efficiency.
Forestry requires specialized machines and work tools specifically designed and purpose-built for the forestry road building and maintenance environment.