Cat® Demolition: Rugged, Reliable Machinery
When you need to deliver powerful performance and rugged reliability for a variety of demolition and scrap recycling applications, you can count on Cat® equipment, like the Cat Ultra-High Demolition Excavators, to get the job done. Demolishing existing structures and preparing sites for future projects is tough work. That’s why you’ll want the backing of the Cat product, built to maximize stability and performance and created with the quality Caterpillar is known for.
We Offer Solutions for Stripping, Cutting, Crushing and Pulverizing
From Demolition and Site Preparation to Scrap Recycling and Material Handling, we have machines and work tools for every stage of the process:
- Work Tool Attachments that turn your machines into multi-purpose investments
- Product support including a full service machine shop, parts available in store or online, and complete machine monitoring
- Product Link technology to increase machine efficiency and operator productivity
- Operator training to improve safety and avoid costly mistakes
- Flexible financing options to make it easier to acquire the demolition and scrap equipment you need
- Patten Industrial Product Line Card
Cat demolition and scrap machinery helps you tackle the toughest tasks - from razing and scrap separation to loading and site finishing. They're all designed and built with the quality Caterpillar is known for - so you get the most from your equipment investment.
Scrap/material handling requires specialized machines and work tools specifically designed and purpose-built for the rugged scrap yard environment.