Count on Cat® Insurance to protect your investment
New Equipment Protection Plans (EPP) are the only service plan designed specifically for buyers of new Cat® machines, providing the highest level of repair cost protection available. Backed by the worldwide resources of Caterpillar, EPP will:
- Enhance and sustain your entire ownership experience
- Provide comprehensive coverage and total peace of mind
- Secure your investment with a standard warranty that provides 6-12 months of worry-free operation
- Wrap around the factory warranty, ensuring that your investment is safeguarded beyond the standard warranty period
Coverage options to fit the comprehensive needs of your business
From earthmoving construction equipment to forestry and mining machines, EPP covers parts and labor for defects in material and workmanship. Click on the plus sign to learn more about our coverage options:
The most comprehensive coverage option, Premier ESC coverage includes Powertrain components, Powertrain+ Hydraulic components, as well as additional powertrain, hydraulic, electrical, and structural components.
Coverage includes Powertrain components, as well as specified hydraulic system parts and components. Hydraulic components are associated with steering and implement control.
Powertrain components produce, transmit, or control engine horsepower for moving the machine. Coverage includes several major Powertrain component categories.
Available for any brand of equipment and with enhanced coverage for fleets, Cat Physical Damage Insurance coverage includes collision, flood, upset, overturn, fire, vandalism, theft and more. And if you’ve obtained financing through Cat Financial, you can:
- Receive same-day approval
- Lock your rate in for the term of your contract
- Combine your finance and insurance payments
Providing convenience, confidence and security long beyond your Caterpillar standard warranty, call Patten Cat today at 877.688.6812 and ask to talk to your PSSR about an Extended Service Coverage (ESC).