Cat® GRADE technologies help your operators get to grade faster and more accurately, improving efficiency and productivity while reducing costs.
What is Cat Grade?
Cat GRADE technologies include hardware components such as sensors and controls, along with software that tracks equipment locations and records and transmits actual grade, slope and compaction data.
GRADE technologies automate a range of machine functions that simplify and improve operations on a wide variety of earthmoving and paving equipment, including:
- Track-Type Tractors, Motor Graders, Hydraulic Excavators, Wheel Tractor Scrapers
- Compact Track Loaders, Multi Terrain Loaders, Skid Steer Loaders
- Asphalt Pavers, Asphalt Compactors, Soil Compactors, Cold Planers
What Cat Grade does for you
Cat GRADE technologies give you an edge. Your competition is tough and smart. Don't let them take the lead on grading technology. These technologies—available to fit a range of budgets and job needs—provide machine guidance, automated functions and valuable jobsite advantages.
Put Cat GRADE technologies to work with your grading equipment, and you’ll be able to:
- Achieve grade in fewer passes, resulting in up to 50% improvement in grading efficiency
- Improve material efficiency
- Move material right the first time, minimizing costly rework
- Improve grading and compacting accuracy
- Reduce job costs, surveying needs and fuel usage
- Keep people safely off the ground and out of trenches
- Improve operator performance and reduce training needs
- Deliver proof of compliance to compaction standards
CAT GRADE - FACTORY-INTEGRATED TECHNOLOGIES FOR NEW CAT EQUIPMENT
- Cat GRADE with Cross Slope - Up to 50% improvement in road grading efficiency
- Cat GRADE with Depth and Slope - Up to 35% productivity improvement in trenching and foundation work
- Cat GRADE with Assist - Reach grade up to 45% faster in trench work or any job that requires a flat floor
- Cat GRADE with Slope Assist - Up to 68% better surface quality in fine and finish grading, even with a less experienced operator
- Cat GRADE with Slope - Extremely effective at super elevations with a range of approximately 10%